Fronto / Dark Air Cured (CLO)
Our Fronto Leaf (Dark Air Cured Tobacco Leaf) is this year's latest crop. Over time, this leaf will become darker, and less potent, but is still a top-shelf seller. The (CLO) code signifies that it was grown in Canada, which usually produces larger, slightly lighter DAC leaves. Like with most Dark Air Cured grades, you can expect to find a good percentage of near perfect leaves, and a percentage of leaves with minor imperfections of holes.
- Our Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf arrives with a mild fresh harvest scent, which compliments it's moist freshly grown appearance.
- Our fronto leaves are thick, pliable, easy to handle, and a joy to work with.
- Like the name sounds, the Dark Air Cured tobacco leaf has a beautiful color, similar to that of the CT Maduro; but, slightly less darker and and larger than the DAC ALO.
- Our fronto tobacco leaf, sometimes known as grabba leaf, is a strong, bold smoke. Used primarily for roll your own, this tobacco leaf doubles as a great cigar wrapper, binder, or filler.
- Despite this tobacco leaf's thickness and strength, it burns evenly and smooth with a clean ash.
Standard Tiered Pricing
(Your final pricing will be determined based on your company's unique needs and product availability.)