Wholesale Fronto / Dark Air Cured (J1) Tobacco Leaf
Our Fronto / Dark Air Cured Tobacco Leaf (J1) is this year's latest crop. Over time, this leaf will become darker, and less potent, but is still a top-shelf seller. The (J1) code signifies that it was grown in America. Like with most Dark Air Cured grades, you can expect to find a good percentage of near perfect leaves, and a percentage of leaves with minor imperfections of holes. This is one of our darkest and thickest Dark Air Cured whole leaf tobacco.
- Our Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf arrives with a mild fresh harvest scent, which compliments it's moist freshly grown appearance.
- Our Dark Air Cured leaves are thick, robust, easy to handle, and a joy to work with.
- Like the name sounds, the Dark Air Cured tobacco leaf has a beautiful color, similar to that of the CT Maduro; but, because this crop has been harvested so recently, it has wonderful red and brown tones that darken over time.
- Our Dark Air Cured fronto tobacco leaf, sometimes known as grabba leaf, is a strong, bold smoke. Used primarily for roll your own, this tobacco leaf doubles as a great cigar wrapper, binder, or filler.
- Despite this tobacco leaf's thickness and strength, it burns evenly and smooth with a clean ash.
Standard Tiered Pricing
(Your final pricing will be determined based on your company's unique needs and product availability.)
|Qty / LBS||Price|