Wholesale CT 2LS Binder Tobacco Leaf
Our 2LS CT broadleaf has a popular light tone, with a beautiful tan brown on the outside of the wrapper. The leaf is soft and darker on the inner side and thin (in a good way). Used primarily as a binder leaf because of the minor tears in some of the leaves which place this cigar leaf in the \\\"2LS\\\" grade (opposed to 1LS).
- Connecticut\\\'s 2LS broadleaf is medium in strength of tone, while also dry, but gives off a smooth clean smell when wet (no moss tone to speak of here).
- Slightly fragile when moist, but has good elasticity if handled gently. Moisten with a damp towel, or if you spray give it 2 days in a plastic bag to let the moisture even out for best elasticity.
- Mid sized veins at the heel of the leaf but quickly slim down to minute size at mid outer leaf, and point of leaf.
- As a filler: smooth, bold, and strong, but not overwhelming.
- As a binder: moderately elastic. Base note is hardly mossy, but very clear and mild. This is where this leaf excels.
Standard Tiered Pricing
(Your final pricing will be determined based on your company's unique needs and product availability.)
|Qty / LBS||Price|