Ecuadorian Seco Shade Wrapper
Our Ecuadorian Shade Wrapper tobacco leaves are mild, thin, and smooth. This variety is similar to our Connecticut Shade, but is a bit darker and thicker. Visually, it\'s almost like a cross between CT Shade and the CT Havanas. Usually used in Premium Cigar making, this leaf is also wildly popular as a Fronto wrapper leaf. It is thin and easy to roll, and does not impart as much tobacco strength as the QB or the Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves. Grown from a Habano 2000 seed, this is yet another incredibly versatile leaf in our selection of leaves.
- Our Ecuadorian Shade Wrappers are known to be a thinner, milder leaf, and is revered as a beautiful wrapper leaf in the cigar manufacturing industry.
- Light, but large enough to easily work with, these Ecuadorian Shade tobacco leaves are a joy to roll with.
- These leaves are much larger than they look in the picture! It\'s just that the hands are fanned out, so it creates the illusion of smaller bundles.
- These leaves arrive tied in traditional hands and should be processed just like all tobacco leaf wrappers. Just keep in mind that shade grown tobacco is usually much more fragile that sun grown wrappers (think Maduros and Oscuros) and requires a bit of finesse.
- One of the most interesting tid-bits about this leaf is that it is said to be \"cloud grown\", instead of in actual shade tents (like they do here in Connecticut). From what we understand, the region they are grown has almost constant cloud coverage (being in the mountainous foothills of Ecuador), which diffuses the light like a traditional cheesecloth shade tent would!
Standard Tiered Pricing
(Your final pricing will be determined based on your company's unique needs and product availability.)
|Qty / LBS||Price|