Aged Fronto / Dark Air Cured Wrapper
The Aged Fronto Leaf (Dark Air Cured) is an extremely popular tobacco leaf that has been slowly aged to perfection and has become very dark and chocolatey. Most of the remainder of this crop is from the year 2008, and is only available in an S1 grade; which, is good quality tobacco, but not all leaves will be 100% wrapper quality, meaning that a few leaves may have some holes or damage. This does not take away from the fact that this product is not a good choice of Fronto and Grabba leaves available wholesale.
- Our Dark Air Cured Fronto S1 Leaf arrives with a mild chocolate-like scent, which eludes to it's wonderful color.
- Our fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle, and a joy to roll with. Just be sure to fully hydrate before attempting to unfold, as the dehydrated leaf will crack easily.
- Like the name sounds, the Dark Air Cured tobacco leaf has a beautiful color, similar to that of the CT Maduro; but, because this crop has been harvested so recently, it has wonderful red and brown tones that darken over time.
- Our fronto tobacco leaf, sometimes known as grabba leaf, is a strong, bold smoke. Used primarily for roll your own, this tobacco leaf doubles as a great cigar wrapper, binder, or filler.
- Despite this tobacco leaf's thickness and strength, it burns evenly and smooth with a clean ash. Leaves a pleasant flavor in your mouth after smoking.
Standard Tiered Pricing
(Your final pricing will be determined based on your company's unique needs and product availability.)
|Qty / LBS||Price|