Our Wonderfully Mild, Aged Burley Tobacco Leaf is yet another tobacco leaf that is usually only available in a "chopped" format and in large quantities. As of 2012, Leaf Only is proud to announce the arrival of a milder, naturally aged burley tobacco leaf available for purchase in any quantity. Not quite as robust as the Un-Aged Burley, this leaf is still a wonderful addition to any american pipe or cigarette blend.
- This tobacco leaf is also known as "Light Air Cured" for good reason since this is one of the smoothest Burley's ever seen and is commonly used as the counterpart of Virginia Flue Cured tobacco in most cigarette blends. On occasion, this leaf is also used for cigar filler, pipe blends, and chewing tobacco leaf.
- These tobacco leaves arrive with an amazingly fresh, but chocolatey (aged) aroma. The smell of this tobacco leaf is reminiscent of Maryland 609, and has the consistency of some of the finest Aged Burley available.
- This leaf has a smell and taste that is classic amongst high-quality Aged Burley. Not only does our Aged Burley taste wonderful, but the leaf smokes incredibly smoothly as well.
- This Aged Burley is considered to be whole leaf and even though it may be a little broken here and there, that's common among the use of cigarette tobacco leaves as they are meant to be converted into RYO or pipe tobacco. To accomplish this, check out our tobacco leaf cutter!
- This tobacco leaf was grown in the United States, and comes directly from our selection of farmers and packers.
Standard Tiered Pricing
(Your final pricing will be determined based on your company's unique needs and product availability.)
|Qty / LBS||Price|