This Organic Canadian Virginia Flue Cured leaf typically has a yellow color, but can look very similar in color to the Organic American. It arrives with a heavenly fresh, unmistakable aroma - bringing back memories of the tobacco leaf before the mainstream commercial usage of today.
USDA Certified Organic Canadian Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco is now available at Leaf Only! After years of customer inquiries and searching, the time has finally come. This leaf is of Canadian origin, and for those that are familiar with our conventionally grown Canadian Virginia Flue Cured, you will know exactly what to expect with this leaf, except even better! We are also offering a more full flavored, USDA Certified Organic leaf to blend, the "Organic American Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco Leaf".
- Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco Leaf is commonly used in cigarette, pipe, and hookah tobacco blends.
- Minor spots / discolorations on Virginia Flue Cured leaves are normal and are no cause for concern.
- Also known as Brightleaf Tobacco, Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco is one of the most commonly used tobacco leaves in the industry, as it is a major component in cigarette blends for almost every type of cigarette, and is used as hookah and pipe tobacco all over the world.
- Although this tobacco leaf is "uncut", we do not consider it wrapper grade leaf because it is not handled in the same fashion as the whole cigar leaves. Organic tobaccos tend to lack the quality as other tobaccos, because they are less touched and handled.
- You can enjoy your smoke with peace of mind knowing that this leaf has never been handled by commercial processors, and was grown and handled ORGANICALLY!
What People Are Saying About Leaf Only
"Hey Ms Monique thank u for fixing our problem. Your professionalism was noted and very appreciated."
- Charmin, DC
To learn more about Leaf Only, visit the About Us page. If there is a particular tobacco leaf that you do not see on our website, please Contact Us. There is a good chance we can find the leaf you are looking for!
I am ecstatic right now about my new cigarette blend. At first, I ordered a pound of the Organic American Virginia Flue-Cured and was really disappointed because I felt that it was too overwhelmingly strong. However, all it needed was a couple of days post-shredding to mellow out and now it is smoother than any store-bought cigarette (I smoke American Spirit Organic) could ever be, and is delicious! Now I can smoke the American VFC by itself, but I knew that when this Canadian FC arrived it would be the final part to making my blend perfect....boy, was I right. Blended at ~30% Canadian Flue-Cured the blend has a sweet top note and unbelievably silky-smooth throat/lung feel. I started this voyage wanting to have control over what I put in my body and to save money, and now I would gladly pay more than I paid for store-bought's, just to have this unique blend I've created for myself. Sorry if this review is rambling a bit, but I am just overjoyed to have finally found a blend that I not only love, but can also call my own!
Customer: Xhorxh Dunda
Date: Jun, 15, 2019
I am in love with the smell of this leaf. I can honestly say it smells nothing like anything store bought. This smells clean and well very very very natural. It smells sweet and very nice and pleasant. This is truly quality tobacco. I highly recommend this.