Not ready to buy a whole pound?
1/4 lb samples are available for this item for $6.49
This Organic American Virginia Flue Cured leaf has a darker, more reddish/orange color, and packs a bit more of a full flavor that most American tobacco blends are famous for. This leaf carries a more robust yet still unmistakably fresh smell.
USDA Certified Organic American Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco is now available at Leaf Only! After years of customer inquiries and searching, the time has finally come. This leaf is of American origin, and for those that are familiar with our conventionally grown American Virginia Flue Cured, you will know exactly what to expect with this leaf, except even better! We are also offering a lighter, Canadian Certified Organic leaf to blend if this tobacco by itself is a bit too strong, the "Organic Canadian Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco Leaf".
Take advantage of this limited offer. Once this year's supply is sold out, we might not be able to get any more until as late as late as October. Last year, we sold out of this leaf several months prior!
- Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco Leaf is commonly used in cigarette, pipe, and hookah tobacco blends.
- Minor spots or discolorations on Virginia Flue Cured leaves are normal and are no cause for concern.
- Flue cured tobacco is one of the most commonly used tobacco leaves in the industry, as it is a major component in cigarette blends for almost every type of cigarette, and is also used as hookah and pipe tobacco all over the world.
- Although this tobacco leaf is "uncut", we do not consider it a wrapper grade leaf because it is not handled in the same fashion as the whole cigar leaves. Organic tobaccos tend to lack the quality as other tobaccos, because they are less touched and handled.
- You can enjoy your smoke with peace of mind knowing that this leaf has never been handled by commercial processors, and was grown and handled totally ORGANICALLY!
What People Are Saying About Leaf Only
"Thanks a lot Monique. You have turned my frustration into satisfaction. Have a wonderful New Year."
- Mary Lou, BC Canada
To learn more about Leaf Only, visit the About Us page. If there is a particular tobacco leaf that you do not see on our website, please Contact Us. There is a good chance we can find the leaf you are looking for!
I had been smoking organic American spirit brand cigarette packs for a while, and last February switched to American Spirit Organic RYO tobacco. After some time, I could hardly smoke manufactured cigarettes because of the stale taste and poor flavor, compared to the RYO pouches. I thought I had found the best tobacco available-until I found this- Leafonly's organic American Virginia flue cured tobacco is in an other league altogether. If you're looking for the perfect RYO tobacco, you've found it. The smallest and most costly package is still around 1/8 of the cost of an equivalent weight of Organic American Spirit RYO and tastes and smokes far better. If you're still buying American Spirit Organic RYO tobacco, you might as well be shredding up dollar bills and smoking those.
Customer: pipe smoker
Date: Jun, 05, 2017
Very deep,unspoiled tobacco taste.If you roll it into cigar,then press by hands for 5 minutes,then slice it into rings you will get oily,tarry,high quality pipe tobacco,smells better than FVF and no chemical tongue bites.