Flavor your own tobacco leaf blend with custom tobacco flavorings to give them a unique, and personalized taste.
Note: All of flavorings contain only natural and artificial flavorings, purified water and propylene glycol ( USP ). Non-flavor Enhancers such as the Volume Enhancer/Reducer formulas also contain ethyl alcohol, citric acid and dextrose. These flavorings are made and sold for the sole purpose of flavoring dried tobacco, no other use intended. Flavorings are not manufactured by Leaf Only.
All of our flavorings come pre-mixed and in 2oz spray bottles and are ready to apply directly to tobacco.
FOR FRONTO/GRABA USE:
1. Open and fan out your tobacco leaf.
2. Place your fanned out leaf on a clean surface.
3. Spray the tobacco leaf with the bottle until it's surface is coated with the tobacco flavor.
4. Leave your tobacco leaf out to dry for at least 10 hours.
5. If your tobacco leaf is still too moist or burns unevenly, leave it out to dry for additional time. If your tobacco leaf becomes too dry, you can add a little more flavoring or water to rehydrate.
FOR CIGARETTE AND PIPE USE
1. After tobacco has dried and cured properly, removes stems and shred tobacco into the size you will use when smoking.
2. Place a pound of shredded tobacco into a large open tray and start misting the tobacco with the flavoring while stirring the tobacco thoroughly. 2 ounces of our pre-mixed flavoring will flavor one pound of tobacco.
3. After flavoring has been applied, cover container for 3-4 hours to allow tobacco to fully absorb flavoring, then spread tobacco out on a table or shelf to dry. Stir the tobacco every 4 hours or so to facilitate drying.
4. After 24 hours, tobacco should be ready to use. We recommend sampling a batch to insure that it has dried adequately, if it has not, allow to dry until burns evenly when lit.
Store bought tobacco that has been allowed to dry out and would no longer be smoke-able can be given new life simply by adding our flavorings, using the above process.
"Hi Monique, I have received my 3rd shipment of Leaf today here in South Africa.I just want to thank you and your team for and excellent product and an even better service.
It is truly a pleasure to do business with You and Leaf Only.
Thank You for making my passion for cigars and cigar rolling possible and affordable.
- Gideon, South Africa
To learn more about Leaf Only, visit the About Us page. If there is a particular tobacco leaf that you do not see on our website, please Contact Us. There is a good chance we can find the leaf you are looking for!
Leave Your Review This Product! Click here to review this product.