Flavor your own tobacco leaf blend with custom tobacco flavorings to give them a unique, and personalized taste.
Note: All of flavorings contain only natural and artificial flavorings, purified water and propylene glycol ( USP ). Non-flavor Enhancers such as the Volume Enhancer/Reducer formulas also contain ethyl alcohol, citric acid and dextrose. These flavorings are made and sold for the sole purpose of flavoring dried tobacco, no other use intended. Flavorings are not manufactured by Leaf Only.
All of our flavorings come pre-mixed and in 2oz spray bottles and are ready to apply directly to tobacco.
FOR FRONTO/GRABA USE:
1. Open and fan out your tobacco leaf.
2. Place your fanned out leaf on a clean surface.
3. Spray the tobacco leaf with the bottle until it's surface is coated with the tobacco flavor.
4. Leave your tobacco leaf out to dry for at least 10 hours.
5. If your tobacco leaf is still too moist or burns unevenly, leave it out to dry for additional time. If your tobacco leaf becomes too dry, you can add a little more flavoring or water to rehydrate.
FOR CIGARETTE AND PIPE USE
1. After tobacco has dried and cured properly, removes stems and shred tobacco into the size you will use when smoking.
2. Place a pound of shredded tobacco into a large open tray and start misting the tobacco with the flavoring while stirring the tobacco thoroughly. 2 ounces of our pre-mixed flavoring will flavor one pound of tobacco.
3. After flavoring has been applied, cover container for 3-4 hours to allow tobacco to fully absorb flavoring, then spread tobacco out on a table or shelf to dry. Stir the tobacco every 4 hours or so to facilitate drying.
4. After 24 hours, tobacco should be ready to use. We recommend sampling a batch to insure that it has dried adequately, if it has not, allow to dry until burns evenly when lit.
Store bought tobacco that has been allowed to dry out and would no longer be smoke-able can be given new life simply by adding our flavorings, using the above process.
"Leaf only has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. They offer extremely prompt service and have a very reliable staff. They go above ones expectations when it comes to advice not only on what to purchase, but on how to take care of your purchased products (leaf). If you Have the pleasure of dealing With Ms. Monique Hughes, you are definitely in good hands. Apart from the great staff (something most places are lacking nowadays) Leaf only has some of the best tobacco I've ever smoked. Friends and family have asked where I purchased the cigars, only to remain with their jaw slack, when I told them they were personally rolled. The taste is great and the price is unbeatable. Of course you will need to try different blends to find something you like, but if I could recommend at least one type of wrapper, it would be the ct shade leaf wrapper. Amazing colour and great taste! Don't let the price tag scare you though, the amount of wrappers you get per package is well worth the money (over 100 leaves per pound). I cannot recommend this site enough, 10 stars out of 5 every step of the way, Thanks Leaf Only !! "
- Flaviu, Ontario Canada
To learn more about Leaf Only, visit the About Us page. If there is a particular tobacco leaf that you do not see on our website, please Contact Us. There is a good chance we can find the leaf you are looking for!
Leave Your Review This Product! Click here to review this product.