Our CT Shade Leaf Scraps
are a popular great shade of earth brown / tan. Velvety and thin, as is to be expected in high quality Shade Leaf Tobacco
. Handle with care. It is suggested to towel moisten and allow some time for the leaf to gather moisture.
Wholesale Pricing is Available For This Tobacco Leaf! Click Here For More Information!
- Aroma is a knock out. I was stunned by its fresh, yet earthy tone with a top note of spice.
- Small veined and no need to roll out.
- As a filler: it is a great seco (light color leaf). Mix with other blends as it is surprisingly strong.
- As a binder: it gives a nice warm base note with an old school Havana edge.
- As a wrapper: Sigh... what a delight! Mellow, but firm as a top note. Loud, yet distinct in its presence. Light when first lit, getting bolder with each puff.
After sifting through a typical pound, we've found that the usable tobacco will fall into these 3 approximate categories:
25% Filler (too torn up to wrap or bind with, but fine for filler).
25% Binder (solid, but with too many holes to make a pretty cigar wrapper).
50% Wrapper (one to 4 smaller holes that could be trimmed around for a nice cigar wrapper).
Please note: Scrap tobacco by definition is tobacco of INFERIOR quality that is not fit to be sold as a regular grade. This can happen for a variety of reasons including tobacco that has been dropped on the floor, broken up into small pieces, discolored, dirty, stems, etc.
Only $14.99 /LB
Prices are subject to change as there is only a limited quantity available. Leaf scrap quality varies from batch to batch. For a higher quality, whole leaf shade tobacco leaf, please visit our Premium Shade Leaf page to find the same beautiful shade tobacco leaves in high grade wrapper quality.
- OUT OF STOCK -