|Approximate # of leaves per pound: 18||Approximate leaf dimensions: 28in x 12in|
Our Light Fire Cured Tobacco Leaf can be described as a wonderful middle ground between the 2011 Dark Air Cured and 2011 Dark Fire Cured. It is a dark leaf that comes with a lower-stength smokey aroma and smell that the fire cured tobacco leaf is famous for. Although this leaf is traditionally used to make chewing tobacco, snuff, snus, and in pipe blends, some of our customers have enjoyed this leaf in a cigarette or hookah blend, or as a roll-your-own fronto leaf, comparable to our Dark Air Cured Tobacco Leaf, despite it's mild smoked smell and flavor.
- Our Light Fire Cured Tobacco Leaf arrives with a very mild, smokey scent that is comparable to our dark fire cured leaf, but much less potent.
- Our Light Fire Cured Tobacco Leaves are grown in TN, KY, and MD, USA. Unlike some fire cured crops, these leaves ARE graded, so you can expect most of them to be of wrapper or close to wrapper quality.
- These Light Fire Cured leaves are very thick, easy to handle, rubbery, and very large.
- The light fire cured tobacco leaf has a medium dark brown color, similar to that of the dark air cured leaves we offer, but is a bit more fresh and pliable due to its recent crop year.
- While this leaf is mostly used to make your own chewing tobacco, pipe tobacco blends, snuff, snus, and even in cigarette blends. This leaf is also used as a fronto or ceremonial tobacco leaf in certain areas or cultures.
Now Only $20.99 /LB!