Approximate # of leaves per pound: 32
|| Approximate leaf dimensions: 25in x 11in|
Our 2LS CT broadleaf
has a popular light tone, with a beautiful tan brown on the outside of the wrapper. The leaf is soft and darker on the inner side and thin (in a good way). Used primarily as a binder leaf because of the minor tears in some of the leaves which place this cigar leaf in the "2LS" grade (opposed to 1LS).
Wholesale Pricing is Available For This Tobacco Leaf! Click Here For More Information!
- Connecticut's 2LS broadleaf is medium in strength of tone, while also dry, but gives off a smooth clean smell when wet (no moss tone to speak of here).
- Slightly fragile when moist, but has good elasticity if handled gently. Moisten with a damp towel, or if you spray give it 2 days in a plastic bag to let the moisture even out for best elasticity.
- Mid sized veins at the heel of the leaf but quickly slim down to minute size at mid outer leaf, and point of leaf.
- As a filler: smooth, bold, and strong, but not overwhelming.
- As a binder: moderately elastic. Base note is hardly mossy, but very clear and mild. This is where this leaf excels.
- As a wrapper: wraps clean and smooth. Lighter after wrapping than when in initial state. Clean white ash. Good with a whiskey or ale. Hard to find leaves without minor holes, therefore consider wrapping twice.
Only $22.99 /LB